Emergency Petroleum Spills Clean Up
FULLY EQUIPPED, FIRST RESPONSE EMERGENCY HAZMAT UNIT
• 3000 gallon vacuum truck for clean up and transportation of petroleum spills.
• Dump trucks for the transportation of non-hazardous solid waste.
• At our Gloucester site, we have a 95,000 litre M.O.E. licensed transfer/process station for the receipt of liquid industrial waste.
• Registered contractor with the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA).
• Licensed with the M.O.E. for hauling liquid waste and non-hazardous solid waste.
• 24 hr. emergency spill response by crews highly trained in spill containment and reclamation.
• On and off site contaminated water treatment and disposal.
• Clean up of all types of fuel oil spills including residential fuel oil spills.
• Please see our 'Site Remediation' page for other services available to complete the clean up of any spill.
Vac Truck/Transfer Station
• At our Gloucester site, we have a 95,000-litre M.O.E. licensed transfer/process station for the receipt of liquid industrial waste.
• 3000 gallon vacuum truck for clean up and transportation of petroleum spill.
Our vacuum truck service is one of many services we provide for the safe handling of petroleum products. From spills clean up, to the transfer of fuel, our vacuum truck is ready for the job.
In addition to managing environmental clean ups by providing site remediation service, we have expertise in the installation and maintenance of various systems, including:
• vapour extraction
• air injection
• water treatment
• bioslurp systems
• oil reclamation systems
• We are very experienced in the removal and disposal of contaminated soil, and are able to provide very competitive rates on tipping fees at landfill sites for the contaminated soil.
In addition, we are able to provide on and off site contaminated water treatment and disposal.